Entry Door Features
- Decorative or clear glass – thermally sealed – provides exceptional insulation while allowing natural light into your home. Features a 20-year seal failure warranty.
- A palette of 21 paint and eight stain finishes helps reflect your style. The specially formulated industrial coatings from Sherwin-Williams are factory-applied to ensure a hard, durable finish that will last for years. Features a five-year warranty.
- xGen™ high performance glass frame withstands the punishment of weather better than competitors’ frames and features a 10-year warranty – the best in the industry.
- Decorative door hardware made by Schlage® is protected by the Ultima™ Lifetime Anti-Tarnish warranty. Features a lifetime warranty against mechanical defects, and a Grade 1 rated deadbolt for the best residential security available.
- Decorative accessories including peepsites, knockers, mail or magazine slots, and kickplates are available in finishes to match lock hardware. Features a lifetime finish warranty.
- Steel lock reinforcement plate is available on doors with wood jambs for added protection against forced entry. (Standard for new construction single door only configurations)
- Vinyl-coated aluminum clad wood jambs are offered in nine decorative colors for a totally maintenance-free system. (Optional for new construction doors only)
- Your door’s solid polyurethane core is five times more energy efficient than wood and is environmentally safe.
- Ball-bearing hinges are engineered to eliminate door sagging. The hinge finish will match your lock hardware selection.
- Paragon’s ENERGY STAR® qualified entry doors
can keep your house comfortable and help save money on utility bills.